How to Apply
Click here to download a checklist of all of the steps to apply
- Ensure that you have collected all of the information that you will need to complete your application.
- Ensure you have decided on which type of school (public or private), the length of your stay, and your preferred region and community.
- Collect your academic transcripts for the last 2 years.
- Collect any English Language Proficiency Test results that you may have (not mandatory).
- Download the forms below which need to be completed by hand, scanned and uploaded to the application.
- Register on the site with a valid email address.
- Check your email for your username and password to log back in to the site to start your application.
- When you begin the application, please complete as much of the information as possible. You will be asked to save your information at different points in the application process. If you need to log out and come back to the application, please save what you have completed and return to complete the form at a later date.
- Once you have submitted the application it cannot be changed. You will receive a request to confirm your final submission as a reminder prior to closing the application.